Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fleet Master data

rakesh_kushwaha
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Is there any standard functionality to add "Maximum Torque at particular speed" field in Fleet master data either in vehicle technology or Vehicle ID/ Measurements?

Pls suggest.

Thanks

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

You may have to go through user-exit ITOB0003. Go through this document which was explained for Equipments, you need to apply it for Fleet object:

Alternatively, you can make use of Class, characteristics for this.

Regards

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tajinder_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh,

In my experience of fleet implementations, there are 2 set of additional data that a client wants to maintain in the equipment master apart from the standard fields available in ECC - one that he frequently want to refer to and want in reporting as well; the other is required just for information purpose and is not frequently referred to.

For frequently referred new fields and which are also required in reporting, I suggest a new custom field in a custom tab; for other less frequently used fields, I suggest to put the information as characteristics after assigning a class to the fleet equipment masters.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Tajinder

tajinder_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

"Maximum torque at xxxx rpm" seems to me as a best fit for class/characteristics field.

Thanks,

Tajinder