Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PXA Programs memory utilization on 742 kernel 101 SP

siva123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

We had PXA memory issue for some of the standard workflow Programs for which SAP recommended to upgrade the kernel 742 since the old kernel had some issue with the ABAP compiler. now I can see that the size of the program which was talked about has been reduced 50%. but i can still see few programs utilizing 5 MB of ABAP memory. so I am curious to know how much size these programs utilizes with other Kernel or other organizations which has implemented 742 kernel

I have attached the list of Programs and their sizes with this message. can you please check your Production systems and share the size of those programs with me?

this can be taken from ST02 -> Detailed analysis -> Program -> buffered objects ->PXA buffer technical

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

You can refer the SAP Note for PXA buffer reset 1948039 - ST02: Unable to reset Program buffer and also if you are created any custom code (Z codes) you can use the new codes for pxa buffer reset  1467603 - Availability of the system OK codes $PXA and $TYPELOADS

Regards

SS

siva123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SS,

Not sure why you have suggested some notes here. my message was just to have a comparison of Program load between my system with other systems

will be happy if you can provide the list of Programs from ST02 with the size

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva

Its almost same usage there no difference, Just for your reference I have provided those SAP Notes.

Regards

SS