cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display the "Total" of all Customers in Bex query with Condition for displaying Top 10 Customers

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement in which in a query i am displaying the top 10 Customers in columns. But as per the customer's requirement i have to display the Total values of the key figures in a seperate column irrespective of the top 10 being displayed.

For example if i am having 50 customers i am right now displaying the top 10 Customers for various key figures like Material cost; Revenue; volume etc which are in rows and these are Restricted Key figures.

The output of the query depends on multiple selection parameters like Scenario; Different Channel values; Different Segment values; Year and period selection as well and hence depending on the selection made the query has to dynamically give the output.

Kindly help me in a way so that i can get the TOTAL of Key figures of all the customers irrespective of the Top 10 customers being displayed in the same query .

Your valuable inputs would be appreciated.

Regards

Naveen Chand Yalamanchili

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185132
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the Top 10 is being achieved through a condition, just enable the result rows for your report characteristics. The standard behaviour of the result row is to show the total of all rows, not just the top 10.

Answers (0)