cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Busines Suite in Eclipse

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I've installed the LT replicator and replicated the tables as in indicated in the developer's guide.

These tables are in HANA now:

POC_D_PRC_BIND

POC_D_PRC_IN

POC_D_PRC_STP_IN

POC_C_PROC_STEP

POC_C_PS_EXT

POC_C_PS_BND

POC_D_BA_LOG

ADRP

USR21

Now I have to use the Console Search in order to start to model my business scenario in OPINT.

I've created the connection to the R/3 system, that provide the tables and the data, but I can't see anything.

I'm getting this error ...A DestinationDataProvider can only deregister itself...

Any idea what is happening?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

I'm trying to connect vs IDES Netweaver 7.4. All the components are right.

During the process to add the system, point 2.2 of the Developer's guide, when I test I get this error:

A DestinationDataProvider can only deregister itself

Any idea.

Thanks a lot.

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Pedo,

I know this might be quite a late reply but I found an answer to your issue.

SAP OpInt tools are not compatible with ABAP tools for latest releases. We have fixed the issue already and would be available in coming releases but as a workaround you need to: 

"Install the fresh eclipse + HANA Plugins (-without ABAP tools-) + OpInt plugins".   Alternatively, if you may also choose to uninstall ABAP tools if not required.

Regards,

Archana

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p1024029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

I'm also doing the similar exercise ie. import POB process in Opint business scenario.

I have followed your suggestion about eclipse, HANA plugins and Opint plugins in previous reply.But i'm getting below error.

Could you please suggest me what is missing? Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Naresh

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

This issue occurs because of some of the plugins of HANA Studio not been installed correctly. Can you try using a new workspace or a new eclipse installation + OpInt plugin installations.

regards,

Archana

p1024029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes I'm using new eclipse(Luna) and new workspace as well. I have developed business scenario with BPM process previously which i cant edit/extend now due to the same error i have posted.

Please see the versions we have got:

Eclipse(Luna) version:

HANA Version:

Opint Version:

HANA Tools:

Opint Tools:

Error when I create new business scenario:

I can search and find the processes from BPM system or Process Observer but I'm unable to create new business scenario and add processes to scenario as well.

Please help what's missing.

Thanks,

Naresh

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Naresh,

You are using OPInt SPS03 release while we have SPS10 in Service Marketplace. Suggest you to use the latest and greatest of our product.

Coming back to your installed versions, you need to also install SAP HANA Cloud Platform tools plugins, together with SAP HANA Tools.

Regards,

Archana

p1024029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Archana,

It didn't fix the issue. However i have managed to add POB process in business scenario with Eclipse Luna added HANA plugins couple months ago(might be earlier version). I think newer version HANA plugins are causing the issue.

Working plugins:

Thanks for your help.

Regards,

Naresh

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Pedo,

Are you trying the search the Process using Search Console ? I did not understand as you say "I've created the connection to the R/3 system, that provide the tables and the data, but I can't see anything". I hope you have setup the Destination as per the Developers Guide Section 2.2 http://help.sap.com/saphelp_hana_opint/SAP_OPInt_Developers_Guide.pdf

Regards,

Archana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana

What I meant ...I was doing the step 2.2... for a Business Suite but I can't connect...

Does the user I'm using need any role? In BPM an action is mandatory.

Best regards

Archana
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Pedo,

Do you have the process defined in ERP ? If not then you need to have define the process using Process Observer and then respective system to find the scenario. Try using the advanced option or just * to search. There is no additional permission that I am aware of is required.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Archana / Pedo,

Im facing the exact same issue. And this was working a few days ago. I recently upgraded Eclipse for the Smart Business Apps plugins.

Nehal.