cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

/SAPAPO/CURTO 022 : Component assignment 1XXXXX to dynamic setup activities 001000000008 S not allowed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All:

During the CIF process of a PPDS PDS I do get the following as an informational error while using the CURTO_CREATE transaction ?

When I display the PDS in APO using /sapapo/curto_create in APO I see that the components are appearing twice one under setup activity and one

under the produce activity.

I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this issue ? Is this a master data / CIF issue ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is not the twice please check the validity date of your components from 02/26/2015 only one component is valid.

When you load PDS for the product and location in the transaction /SAPAPO/CURTO_SIMU and check details on the Tab. 'Components' you can notice that validity.

Please refer consulting note  1825831 - Explanation for PDS when using the change management

Best Regards.

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Brahmankar:

Thank you very much. This may be the issue that I am facing but would you be knowing the resolution for this. There is an OSS 1464564( BAdI) to influence filter date for obsolete data. Is this the fix to this issue ?

Thanks

Jagdish

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

There are couple of OSS note on it,

1775709 - PDS-INT: Invalid components are transferred

2044425 - INT-PDS: Not all obsolete objects filtered out

You can use BAdI CUSLNTRTO_ADDIN which allows to filter components as per the validity date.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

The OSS 2044425 note fixed the problem. Thank you all very much.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jagdish,

Check in routing whether components have been correctly assigned to operations. Thereafter also check below SAP note specially the first one.

1335539 - INT-PDS: Leading zeros in message SAPAPO/CURTO 022

1337988 - Error /SAPAPO/CURTO 022: Material no. formatted incorrectly

Let us know if it resolved your issue. If yes follow else raise your concern.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul:

Thank you for the response. The components are assigned correctly. Although the error message is same as you had pointed out for now I am not seeing materials with leading zeroes but I will observe to see if I encounter an error in the future.

Thanks

Jagdish.l