cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear Favorites and Frequently Used Links from My Service CHIP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are on HR Renewal 2.0 FP4.

In My Services, I started with the default launchpad and marked some services as my favorites... Now, we have changed the Launchpad but the favorites still show up from the previous launchpad... Is there a way to clear out the Favorites and also the Frequently Used links?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3658893 i havent seen any report for it, probably you need to clear from the tables or the chip directlly or clear cache? enable or disable personalisaiotn at the SPB admin page UI5 seems to use table SPERS_OBJ probably. Package PAOC_ESS_UI5 CL_HRXSS_GW_RT_PERS_KEY method /IWBEP/IF_MGW_APPL_SRV_RUNTIME~GET_ENTITY

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had assigned ESS/MENU initially to the PFCG role and marked a few items as favorites, now we have a Z version (ZESS/ZMENU) assigned to the role... and I am unable to remove the favorites or recently used...

I am not so much worried about recently used but I do want to get rid of the Favorite links...

I tried deleting the records from table APB_LPD_HITLIST  but it didn't help...

Also tired synchronizing the CHIP... still no change...

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

can you check note

2182485 - UI2_FND (SP14): $filter fix for UI2 OData services was released to fix an issue with incorrect fav I ll see which tables it is and get back

Former Member
0 Kudos

This note resolved the issue... Thanks Siddharth... Appreciate your help...

Answers (0)