cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trace file generation during Document Copy .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

When I try to make a copy of the files from the DIR and save it to some location say Desktop, I am seeing some Trace files with names like CPICTR.., rfc0694.. and dev_ftp . This happens only from Production server and the same if I try from Quality or Dev Server, it doesnt generate these kind of strange files.

Can you guys please help if you came across this kind of issue and got some solution ?

Please note, I already checked SAPHTTP and SAPHTTPA using SM59 and found SAP trace is not

SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudharshan,

I hope you are able to view files/attachments in both cases, the trace files generation shows in message bar will not actually created this may be it is visible in PRD system since the load in content server of PRD will be high.

Also please check the C:\Temp files, If you found any trace file at this region plase let us know.

Rgds,

Nayeem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am able to open the file. Issue is the three trace files which I had mentioned earlier gets generated along with the file. Also these trace files cannot be deleted untill I log off from SAP.

In C:\Temp, the same PDF's are again present but with file name starting my Windows ID suffixed with some numbers.

My issue is still not resolved.,

BR,

SM

ameya_beri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I can suggest you check in 2 places

1) SM59 Special options check that if Set RFC trace is activated for SAPHTTP or SAPHTTPA. ( You have mentioned that it is off)

2) Check whether SAP GUI traces or session traces are activated, you can check this in SAP GUI -> Right Click -> Options -> SAP GUI Options -> Traces

Please check and revert if this helps.

Best Regards,

Ameya B.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check all trace settings.

Rgds,

Nayeem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ameya,

Thanks for response.

The RFC is not checked in Session Trace. So thats not which is casuing the issue.

Let me know if get some any other solution.

BR,
SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rehman,

The Screen shown by you is not visible under SAP GUI options and the one shown by Ameya is visible. May be you are using lower version or something.

BR,
SM