cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager 4.0(Installation)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Everyone,

I'am trying for about four hours to install Solution Manager 4.0.

Without any progess.

I only reach Step 2 "Define Parameters, Media Browser > Software package"

At the End, I got this error and the Installation was aborded.

ERROR 2007-04-16 17:57:48 [iaxxinscbk.cpp:271]

abortInstallation

CJS-00030 Assertion failed: in NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog.dialogPreconditions: Import directory 'D:\EXP1' must exist

ERROR 2007-04-16 17:57:48

CJSlibModule::writeError_impl()

MUT-03025 Caught ESAPinstException in Modulecall: ESAPinstException: error text undefined.

ERROR 2007-04-16 17:57:48

FCO-00011 The step dialogPreconditions with step key |NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|dialogPreconditions was executed with status ERROR .

INFO 2007-04-16 17:58:08 [iaxxgenimp.cpp:779]

showDialog()

An error occured and the user decide to stop.\n Current step "|NW_Onehost|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|ind|ind|9|0|NW_ABAP_Import_Dialog|ind|ind|ind|ind|5|0|dialogPreconditions".

Exit status of child: 1

P.s. The installation is on a Virtual Machine(VMware) and the JDK is "j2sdk1.4.2_14"

Thanks for everyone's help,

Kais

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kais,

Installation on VMWare instance is a little unstable as I too faced a lot of issues similar to that. To solve your issue, please do copy all the installation media to the local VMWare instance itself and then start the installation, it will go through. Moreoever, to be on the safer side, do install JDK 1.4.2_09 or 10. Coz I faced issues when I tried with 1.4.2_12 and 13.

Hope this would help. Please do revert if you would require further help.

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Ps: Award points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It Works Now.

Thanks for you help.

Regards,

Kais

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kais,

Great to hear that.

Ps reward poinst if the response was helpful.

Regards,

P. Kumaravel.

Answers (0)