cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Systemalias HANA for Gateway Services needed?

FlorianBaehler
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are building a Demo21 infrastructure on SAP HANA. The transactional apps are working fine.

The factsheet apps are not displayed in the launchpad and in the Fiori Page Builder only target mappings for them are available. The Enterprise Search is configured, but how can I test my settings and see errors?

Then the Smart Business Apps throw in Launchpad the error "Cannot load tile". I already implemented the following SAP note:

1942166 - Chip can't be added to page: HTTP 404: Resource Chip not found

In the gateway errorlog, there are several messages about a HANA Systemalias. Like "System Alias 'HANA' is not assigned to user '******' and service  'ZPERP_FCLM_MP05_LQ_FORECAST_0001'". In SM59 I found a external HTTP Connection "ES_HANA_ERP120" but no RFC to the HANA DB. I tried adding the ES_HANA_ERP120 Connection as Connection for a new systemalias with name "HANA", but connection type G isn't allowed. I assume that a RFC Connection to the HANA DB isn't possible..

What should I do?

Best Regards, Florian Baehler

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182874
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Factsheets apps won't appear in Fiori launchpad. These are accessed from "Search option". Kindly check this blog to check on factsheets app

Please check your SMT2 for trust relationships and SM59. Ensure you have marked "Current user'.

Regards,
Tejas

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

Can you share the solution for this issue, we have only DEV_ERP and DEV_GW systems and the factsheets are all working fine.

Its the SmartBusiness Apps, I have KPI configured for 1 smart app and it wont load the tile and the Gateway Log shows me following error message

"ERROR_INFO System Alias 'HANA' not assigned to user 'FIORI_TST' and service 'ZSMART_BUSINESS_RUNTIME_SRV_0001'" The service is rightly pointing to the DEV_ERP(default) in gateway.

Not sure where this HANA alias is from ? Is it something that we would need to maintain manually ? if so, in which system and appreciate your help in this regards.

Thanks,

Ram

FlorianBaehler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

We did everything mentioned in the S4 UX Rapid Deployment Solution Guide for analytic apps and reimplemented catalogs & groups for REFERENCE LOST apps:

2269272 - "Reference Lost" Error for FLP Tiles after applying new UI component version

2275892 - "Reference Lost" Error for FLP Tiles after applying Support Package

Finally the Systemalias HANA isnt existing nor needed.

Best regards,

Florian

hussain_p
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Vasilis
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Florian,

for the analytical apps and same with the smart business apps, you need to setup a web dispatcher.

Please have a look at this help for setup:

Setup of SAP Fiori System Landscape with SAP HANA XS - SAP Fiori for SAP Business Suite - SAP Librar...

Regards,

Vasilis

FlorianBaehler
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vasilis,

The sap web dispatcher inclusive reverse proxy is working fine in my opinion. Transactional Apps, factsheets and some kind of smart business apps are working now. But we still get error messages "System Alias 'HANA' is not assigned to user '******' and service 'ZPERP_FCLM_MP05_LQ_FORECAST_0001'" or "no namespace for service PERP_FCLM_LF_OVERVIEW_1_SRV_0". Whats the problem, in gatewaysystem there is a systemalias (ERP backend) configured for this service.

Thanks for help,

Florian