cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move the stock from unrestricted to quality inspection.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Could you please suggest on this.

I have done a GR against a purchase order for 100 qty. For that qty. inspection lot created and also i moved the stock from quality inspection to unrestricted use by completing the UD and stock posting. Now i want the stock back to quality inspection. I tried to cancel the GR, but its throwing an error of "deficit stock in quality inspection." Please help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is frequently asked question in SAP QM and you can find n number of threads on the topic. You should implement SAP note 175842 for this. In turn you will reverse all the stock postings those were made through QA32. Thus you can bring back the material to QI with reference to inspection lot.

Anand

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to cancle UD. See this thread. Cancel UD QEVA0008

But UD cancellation can be done, when your 100qty is still there in the GR storage location in unrestricted use. If it was removed from there, you need to bring back that qty back there, by cancelling that document. So after ensuring that the 100qty is there, now you cancel the UD as explained in the thread.

0 Kudos

Hi Jogeswara,

Thanks for your reply. As i checked in my system now the OSS note-175842 does not exist. Could you please suggest any other way to move the stock from unrestricted use to quality inspection stock.

With Regards

Akash