cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I didn't get HANA-Riddler Badge and points on SCN.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I passed HANA Quiz but I didn't get HANA-Riddler Badge on SCN. Please help me. I follow these subtances.

HANA Quiz - on SAP HANA Introduction

Assestment Feedback

Congratulations. You remembered some of the key topics - and you will receive the HANA-Riddler Badge on SCN (this might take up to 1 week)

The core of this new mission is to see if you understood some of the basics of SAP HANA. It contains three steps:

1. First step (2 points) is easy: you're already on the announcement page – simply bookmark it! Accept the challenge.
    2. For the second step you can work through two free online courses in SAP Learning Hub, Discovery Edition. Please find a detailed description on how to sign up for the discovery edition in this docu.
    3. Then take and pass the 5-question quiz based on content from the courses (Discovery Preview: SAP HANA Introduction & Discovery Preview: SAP HANA Implementation & Modelling). Please enter the SAP Assessment Manager platform and also enter your name as well as your SCN ID (You can copy the URL when you go to your profile – mine e.g. is:http://scn.sap.com/people/thomas.jenewein ).Then pass the quiz (or retry 🙂 ) and you will get 15 points as well as the badge. Please be reminded that it takes a minimum of two working days before you receive the badge and points.

Thank you,

Fatih

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member28818
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fatih,

I work on the Gamification Core Team for SAP and I apologize sincerely for this oversight. I have uploaded your badge and the appropriate amount of points for your achievement. Congratulations on passing the quiz!

Thanks,

Sajid Amir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sajid,

Thank you.

Fatih Kutlu

Answers (0)