cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to access an odata destination created in another account?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

I am trying to create an template based Kapsel application in my WebIDE, and then deploy to my local cordova simulator through Hybrid App Toolkit.  My companion had created a odata service destination in our ProjectManagement account  and I have created a similar one in my own trial account ,using the same settings including URL (seen as below) .

However, when I create the template based Kapsel app in my WebIDE, the URL is invalid (seen as below). How could I access this destination created in another account. ( Sadly our ProjectManagement account has no SAP Mobile Service to enable, I have to use the mobile service with my own trial account.

Thanks a lot !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved!

Our ProjectManagement account has access to Mobile Service without the need to enable it. Now I can deploy the hybrid app created in WebIDE to local HAT and run on emulator!

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.  Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that the same sort of problem occurs when I tried to run the Hybrid App created by Cordova on simulator, showing no-data. the url link used in controller.js is as below:

has anyone encountered the same question?