cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales BOM Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

I did the configuration for Sales BOM where pricing will be of sub item but I need to know if I can but discount on Header Item & sub item to inherit this discount ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sometime back we had a similar requirement, where the Pricing for the BoM was done at Item level in SAP, but the Sales Team and Customers recognized the product by the Header and the discount was negotiated at BoM Header level.

For this purpose we used the field Structure Condition in Condition Type definition. Go to your Condition Type, and under Control Data 1, Mark the StrucCond. feild as A. This will ensure that condition record for BoM Header will be copied for Items.

One additional setting will be required is removal of Reqt. 002 (Item with pricing) from Pricing Procedure for this Discount Condition. This will ensure that Discount Condition will be determined for BoM header Item which is not relevant for Pricing.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As rightly said by G Lashmipathi this is incorrect logically and I'll say this is also incorrect technically. We can put discount using header or item condition. There is no in between in standard. Using ABAP you can achieve this.

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since pricing is on components, why do you want the discount to populate at BOM header ?  Logically, this is incorrect

G. Lakshmipathi