cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long takes do SAP UK send my certificate?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys.

I've passed my exam last Friday.

I found a post telling that SAP India takes between 4 and 6 weeks to send the certificate.

Someone knows if SAP UK has the same processing time?

I'm afraid because I'll be abroad in 2 weeks, until December.

Cheers!

Edson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edson,

Usually, the timings are in UK are much quicker, it should be 2 - 3 weeks, though they says it is 4 to 6 week. Most of my certificates passed from UK are received within 2 to 3 weeks time maximum.

If you have change in address etc. you need to speak to them, so that they could deliver to the right address.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi.

They told me exactly the same.

I was worried because I've read a topic where people told that SAP India takes much longer, from 6 weeks, and I don't have all that time unfortunately. I'll be abroad for 4 months from sept 4th.

Let's wait.

Thanks!

Edson

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Edson,

If there is a change in address or it needs to be posted to abroad / changed address, please contact SAP. They should be able to send the Certificate to wherever you wanted. It should not be an issue.

September 4th would be too early, it is hardly 2 weeks, sometimes, the postal / courier service make take longer than expected.

Please contact local SAP Education team in the first place, they should be able to advise you.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)