cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chart Colour Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was having similar issues to this http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2067281 which has supposedly been fixed, but when I work through the steps in that article I can replicate the problem it details exactly so I don't think it's being fixed ??

Waiting for some comments from SAP before I detail my issue or raise a case.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have tried the sequence in BO 4.1 SP6 Patch 1 WRC and am able to replicate the same behavior. That means this is still not fixed. Will check the release notes and known issues doc to find out if anything related listed there.

arijit_das
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This fixed issues doc for SP6 (https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012002523100009233582015E/sbo41sp6_fixed_issues_en.pdf) includes the issue. But, as we have observed, the issue still persists. So, I would suggest you to raise one incident with SAP support.

Also, please update this discussion with your findings - that will help lot of guys in this community.

Former Member
0 Kudos

My issue is with changing colours of chart on the tab the report is on when saved and can be recreated as follows:

1. Create new document off eFashion universe.
  2. Select [Year], [Month], [Sales Revenue] into Results Objects panel.
  3. Select [Month] into Query Filters panel as Prompt.
  4. Run Query and select {1,2,3,4} for the prompt
  5. Highlight the result table and Turn Into - Column Chart
  6. Assign [Year] as Category Axis, [Sales Revenue] as Value Axis 1 and [Month] as Region Colour in Assign Data window
    The colour for {1,2,3,4} in chart is shown as {deep blue, green, orange, blue} in sequence
  7. Duplicate the report tab Report 1
  8. New report tab Report 1 (1) shows the same column chart with the same colour scheme
    => This is correct
  9. Enter Design mode
  10. Purge the data
  11. Save the document to My Documents whilst on either report tab, e.g. Report 1 (1)
  12. Close the document
  13. Navigate to My Documents
  14. View the document previously saved. It opens on tab Report 1 (1).
  15. Refresh the report, the colours on Report 1 (1) change to {green, orange, blue, dark green}
    => This is incorrect
  16. Look at the other report tab Report 1, the colours are correct
  17. Return to Report 1 (1) (with the wrong colours).
  18. Enter Design mode
  19. Format Chart on the chart
  20. Go to Global and choose Palette & Style
  21. Click Ok
  22. The colours are corrected
  23. Use Add Report to create a blank report tab Report 3.
  24. Save and Close the document whilst on Report 3..
  25. View the document.
  26. Refresh the document whilst on tab Report 3..
  27. Look at the other two tabs the colours are correct

So it seems if you save on a report tab with no charts the chart colours on other report tabs stay correct, but if you save on a report tab with charts the colours on that report tab seem to change.