Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc to Webservice Synchrnous using BPM

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sap All.

I have got an existing Interface in PI Box where a ZXXX Idoc is sending from SAP to Web service synchronous .& I got a new requirement where I need to develop another new interface for the Same IDOC ZXXX to another web service synchronously . I have used BPM Here

as I don't have access to sender SAP System ,I tested using the other old interface test data in runtime workbench & sent the Idoc. but when I see in moni the data is flowing to old interface and not the new interface which I have developed.

must I do any changes to the existing interface like defining any condition in the receiver determination to pull Idoc to the new interface which I have developed.

great answers would be appreciated.

Regards.

Jagdish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagadish,

Is the target system is also same for both the interfaces ?? Please cross check below points:

1. Have you created seperated Servic Interface for your interface.

2. If there is any identification between the two interface then provide the condition in the R.D.

3.While testing have you provided the correct target system,service interface details in the test tab ?

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahithi.

no , two different  target systems for these 2 interfaces.

yes I have created 3 Aync ,sync, Aync service interfaces specifically for this Interface.

as of now iam not sure if there will be any identification for these interfaces. but I have defined a condition in .R.D with one of the field value from IDOC but it didn't worked.

while testing I have only provided IDOC, Sender system & receiver system (Integration process).

Regards.

Jagdish.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

I assume your interface as IDOC to BPM, BPM to webservice(sync), BPM to SAP(ALEAUD).

In the IDOC, most of the time what I have observed is that receiver partner number will be different for different interfaces. So, in BPM itself, put conditions based on RCVPRN and do accordingly in integration process(like transformation etc) and in ID part, when you are sending message to target webservice put receiver determination step based on RCVPRN.

Try this out and let me know if you face any issues with screenshots.

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sahithi M.

I have just got some confirmation that the same IDOC will be sent to 2 different interfaces & my interface is one of them. these both  interfaces are using BPM'S as they are Idoc to web service synchronous Interfaces.

but when the IDOC is sent from SAP only the other interface is been triggering & I can see the messages related to that Interface in the moni . I don't know why my Interface is not triggering.

Regards.

Jagdish

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

I assume your interface as IDOC to BPM, BPM to webservice(sync), BPM to SAP(ALEAUD).

In the IDOC, most of the time what I have observed is that receiver partner number will be different for different interfaces. So, in BPM itself, put conditions based on RCVPRN and do accordingly in integration process(like transformation etc) and in ID part, when you are sending message to target webservice put receiver determination step based on RCVPRN.

Try this out and let me know if you face any issues with screenshots.

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu Vardan Reddy.

yes my interface is IDOC to BPM, BPM to webservice(sync).

a common Idoc will be sent for both the Interfaces which means when IDOC is triggered from sender SAP SYSTEM then I should see in moni the messages related to both the Interfaces but now I can only see messages related to other interfaces & not my Interface.

Regards.

Jagdish.

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi .

am I clear in explaining my problem ?,  as I didn't get any response from the group yet.

Regards.

Jagdish.

Former Member
0 Kudos

remove any condition that you have in the receiver or interface determintation and test. it coul dbe cache issue as well. try to change/re-activate your objects in ID

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

When you say the same IDOC for both interfaces, do you mean by considering control record parameters also?

If yes, then can you cross check your ID configuration on how you are handling the IDOC processing for both interfaces in PI.

You need to have two receivers in receiver determination step I assume BPM business process here. And accordingly the pipe line steps need to be configured for processing of the IDOC for both interfaces.

Check and let us know if you get struck anywhere.

venkatasap
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu Vardan Reddy.

see here iam using 2 different BPM's for these 2 interfaces. lets ignore the other BPM Interface as it was developed by some body else. iam only worrying about my interface as it is not triggered when the IDOC is sent. but the other old BPM interface is triggering .

I wonder why cont. both bpm's should trigger for the same IDOC.

Regards.

Jagdish.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish,

Can you check the ID configuration i.e. whether pipe line steps have been configured correctly or not whenever the IDOC comes to PI system for further processing.

In RD step, did you maintain any condition or the IDOC message goes to the two BPM business services whenever the IDOC comes up.