cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP EDQA no ODL created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GATP Gurus,

I am currently setting EDQA and have performed the following but still getting no entries in my ODL.

-     Maintained a filter type with just material and plant

-     Maintained a sort profile by delivery date

-     Settings for ODL - item priority change is only local

- item deletion is only local

-     Configured order due list confirmation to obtain confirmation

-     set up condition profile etc to be general but cannot get anything coming up.

EBOPI has data though.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,

Jenny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fult,

After generating the ODL in /SAPAPO/ODLC, you also need to activate it and once done you need to run the program /SAPAPO/ODLR or YE_ODLR to populate the data into the ODL. These programs are required for the ODL updation for existing data. However, for the new sales documents you dont need to run these programs. It should update automatically unless the filter criteria that you had selected in the Filter variant of the ODL is restricting them to get into ODL. Also, there was a gap wherein SAP doesn't allow the orders with storage location populated at line item level from getting into ODL. You need to build a custom solution for this.

Hope this helps

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

Thank you so much for your help. I did resolve the problem by the steps of generation, activation and then population again and then adjusting my filter variant. Thanks also for the tip regarding storage locations as my client will probably require this custom solution.

Kind regards,

Jenny

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fult,

I am glad it helped you and I hope you can close the thread as well. Please read the below. Helps the SCN Community to be cleaner and better environment for further issue discussions.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member

Hi,

If all of your settings are correct.

Then please recheck your filter type, try creating a new SO and check.

Can you share what are all the settings you maintained in detail and what are the expectations.

Regards

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinoth,

Thanks for your offer of help. Problem was due to activation and population as well as my filter variant which has now been resolved.

Kind regards,

Jenny