cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CATW - Custom error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When the timesheet is locked, I wanted to display a custom error message. So, I created a new template invalidTCode.html and published it. The new html file is displayed but, I also see the SAP logo at the top and the SAP copyright at the bottom. I tried deleting the following include, but that does not work.

`include(~service="system", ~language="", ~theme="dm", ~name="TemplateLibraryDHTML.html");`

What is the best way to get rid of the default header and footer?

Thanks

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you copy the file 'head.html' from the folder template 'system' to your custom template you are able to customize all the html head-object.

Gianluca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simeone:

Thanks for the help. Would you know the file that should be edited for removing the footer which basically has the copyright of SAP.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simeone:

I think the footer page is called tail.html.

Once I test it I will get back.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simeone:

Once I created head.html and tail.html everything works fine.

Thanks for your help.

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simeone and Sriram

I am also facing a similar issue. In ESS on top of the right frame we get "Quit" and "Help" link and SAP logo in the right hand side. My requirements are to remove these.

Can you please help.

Thanks and regards

barin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to display the HTML source document to undestand the name of the html template. Afetr this you can copy the template from standard system folder into your template to modify it.

Gianluca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have web enabled the the transaction (cat2)to enter timesheet through time sheet and am displaying it in SAP Portal.

The problem is the when I try to navigate to another page in EP or even log off from Portal the Personal number to which the user was assigned remains locked.

User cannot enter the time again, it give the message that Personal number is locked.

Any solution or ideas, please let me know.Its urgent.

Thanks in advance,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before to navigate into another page in EP, you must logoff from SAP to delete all the lock.

If you use ITS to execute "cat2", try with okcode "/nex" to logoff.

Gianluca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vivek,

you should have a look at EP's DSM feature - this should take care of existing sessions and close them when you navigate to a different service.

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

The users dont get locked when i navigate to different page.Say for example a user clicks on a link "Time sheet", this click in turn calls the transaction cat2 through ITS.Not while the page from ITS gets loaded, if it takes 10 seconds to load this page and the user clicks on the Time sheet link twice, the personal number which which the user ID is linked to gets locked in R/3.

Now I have to manually go to sm12 in R/3 to release the lock.

This is causing a lot of problems for our users to fill in their time sheet.

Any ideas, any help.

Regards,

Vivek

Message was edited by: Vivek Sharma

Hi Gianluca,

You have mentioned something about okcode "/nex" .

Can you please explain me in a bit more detail, where is it used and where can i do these settings.

Thanks in advance,

Vivke

Former Member
0 Kudos

OkCode "/nex" is used to logoff from sap without popup confirmation. You can try it with classic SAP-GUI.

If you can submit your html form with okcode variable set to /nex, I think that your problem is solve.

<input type="submit" name="~OkCode(/nex)" value="HOME">

Gianluca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Simeone,

Thanks for the reply.

I am new to ITS, I have no clue where to add this OK code.

Can you please explain me this in more detail.

I am calling CAT2 transsaction from Portal which comes through ITS.What ever screen I get , is the default screen that ITS gives after converting it from SAP GUI to html.

Now where do i go and add "<input type="submit" name="~OkCode(/nex)" value="HOME">".

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

For example you can create a html page with two frame (or IFrame). In the first one you insert a push button with OkCode(/nex); second one frame call the standard service for transaction CAT2. From portal you call your new html with frame.

I use this method to call transaction MIRO to create invoice document.

Gianluca

Answers (0)