cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO DP Macro Issue - Using InfoObject Function ACT_IOBJNM_VALUE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

As we are working on a RollOut project. In the planning book, for ex if Infoobject (charactorstic) Value is Not Equal to 1  then KF1 from Table 1 and KF8 from Table 2 must be in hide.

for that macro developed and used the Infoobject function ACT_IOBJNM_VALUE('CH1'<> '1')

Now there is a requirement InfoObject value <> 59 and 70, same 2 KFs must be in hide if infoobject value <> 59 and 70.

For that have developed macro and tested,unfortunately test results are passed for positive case where test results failed for negative case.

If i try with above macro only for Infoobject value Single value both positive and negative cases are working fine.

Already this macro is working fine in production for Infoobject <> 10, In the planning book this macro has mentioned directly executable macro and start macro.

Is there any way to achieve this functionality. Or else i have to write the macro in any different way to achieve this requirement.

kindly advice on macro development or any other directions to achieve this requirement.

Regards,

SV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Your screen shots are not visible. Could you post them again?

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rahul,

Thanks for the reply. I tried in below way. Not equal to 59 and 70 is working fine, where as equal to 59 or 70 KFs must be visible. That negative case is not working fine. Testing means we have to check both positive and negative cases.

Pls let me know if macro developement missed any other steps to achieve this requirement.

Pls let me know if you need any assist still about the requirement.

Regards,

SV

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have put 0 for ROW_VISIBLE function which means hide but you have not put else condition i.e. 1 for the same function.

Put & try this before closing the macro:

ELSE

ROW (Attributes)

ROW_VISIBLE( 1 )

ENDIF

Check below link for understanding though it's for cell_input but have to put same way (the last portion):

Let me know if it resolved your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Thanks for the reply. And i already tried the same above code for negative case,hope without providing the above code the negative case working fine.

But here if i put AND operator, and when i perform testing i have input 59 and 70 both at a time.

In this case KFs hiding not working. if i give input only single 59 or single 70 then KF is able to hide.

Any how the above reply is helpful answer.

Regards,

SV