cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BEx : Problem In display Unit price Value at the column

0 Kudos

HI ,

I have created multiprovider on Sales over View infocube (0SD_C03) and Doc condition type DSO (0SD_O06).

And I want to display row like in attached  file. For the unit price i have taken by using condition type from 0SD_O06 DSO.

But i am Getting aggregated value for unit price in the column. But i want only one value if the number of billing is more for the material of particular

material group type in the month. I have taken city and material from the customer master .Please provide me the solutions as soon as possible.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183519
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suhas,

Can you post 'Bex query designer -> rows & columns' tab  screen shot ?

Regards,

Hitesh

0 Kudos

Hi Hitesh,

Thanks for Reply. check the below snap.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When posting a screenshot, always REMOVE THE BLANK WHITE SPACES..

Anyway, did you do my suggestion above?

Regards,

Loed

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How are you going to choose which value will be shown? What's the logic? Can you post sample RAW data?

Regards,

Loed

0 Kudos

HI Loed,

Please check the below raw data.Customer rate may changes according to Month.and this is only for july 2015 data.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

But you said that if there is one or more value for a customer, only one value should be shown, right? Which value should be shown?

Anyway, did you already try to use this function? Choose MAXIMUM or MINIMUM..

Regards,

Loed

0 Kudos

HI Loed,

Thanks for reply.There is fix value of sale unit price in the same month for all customer

in one city.  That means If there is multiple billing  in one city it should show only one unit price.

obvious its fix price so that.

i want output .

Region        City     Unit of rate

Region1      City1    500

Region2      City2    250

According to RAW data i provided. Even i tried to use maximum and minimum but it did not work.

Regards,

Suhas.

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok I get it..Then why don't you divide them by the number of line items?

Create a FORMULA, let's call it COUNTER, insert 1 on it..In the aggregation tab, choose the COUNTER FOR ALL DETAILED VALUES then reference characteristic to MATERIAL..

Create another FORMULA, let's call it FINAL_PRICE, insert this equation:

FINAL_UNIT_RATE = UNIT_RATE / COUNTER

Just post here for questions..

Regards,

Loed

former_member183519
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suhas,

Can you plz let me know what is aggregation property you set for 'Unit Rate' KF ?

I think it is in 'Summation' Mode.

You can give a try and change this to 'Last Value' .

* If you want to use aggregation in bex, then you have to create CKF on KF 'Unit Rate' and then make use of Exception aggregation property as mentioned in blow link.

How to use Exception Aggregation in Key figure ... | SCN

Thanks,

Hitesh

0 Kudos

HI Hitesh,

Thanks for Reply.

I made Exception Aggregation to 'Last Value' but for Reference Characteristic for Exception Aggregation which Characteristic i should add . i have provided the sample raw data.

Thanks,

Suhas.

former_member183519
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suhas,

Agg.referen.char. is that characteristic in relation to which the key figure is to be aggregated    .....

Can you use  'material' char. as a " Agg.referen.char." under Aggregation tab for KF.

Thanks.

Hitesh Gavande