Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User exit U150 not declared in form pool ZXXXX_GGBS001

velsankar_sundar
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a user exit for substitution and tested it in Dev system it works fine there. Then it was moved to Q and R system. The substitution is working fine D and R system.

But in Q system alone i am getting the error

I get an error User exit U150 not declared in form pool ZXXXX_GGBS001 when executing transaction FB01 in Q system alone. But the User exit U150 existed in ZXXXX_GGBS001 and was added in form get_exit_titles.

Not sure why it occurs only in Q.

Is there a way to get rid of those errors. Or do I need to do something manually.

I found some suggestions to run the program RGUGBR00 . But my doubt is it works well in D and R without executing this program why it occurs only in Q.

If i have to execute the program RGUGBR00 what are the check box i have to check will it have any impact.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

velsankar_sundar
Participant

Thanks for all your reply. I ran the pgm RGUGBR00 . It is working fine now.

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you transport only the include (Workbench : R3TR PROG or LIMU REPS ZXXXX_GGBS001) or did you transport the whole substiution (Workbench : R3TR TDAT GGB1 & R3TR TABU GB01C/GB02C) as well as the include assignment (Customizing : R3TR VDAT V_T80D)

Hint: there is a FAQ note on OSS :  842318 - Frequently asked questions about validations and substitutions.

Regards,

Raymond

atul_mohanty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Seems the customized transport may be missing.

In Quality, check the maintenance view V_T80D and check for application (example - GBLR / GBLS etc ) for which ZXXXX_GGBS001 is maintained in Dev system and may be missing in Q system.

Also check the GGB1 details in Quality and dev system along with your program ZXXXX_GGBS001   in both system. If something is missing, then transport it.

velsankar_sundar
Participant

Thanks for all your reply. I ran the pgm RGUGBR00 . It is working fine now.