cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog of MIC refresh in inspection plans.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a new catalog and I attached this catalog to an old master inspection characteristic by using tcode qs23 “catalogs” button. I want to see this new catalog at tcode qp03 “inspection plan:characteristic overview”, when I push the “catalogs” button. But when I enter “catalogs”, I see the old one...How can I refresh this “codes of the catalog” for all of the inspecion plans which has this inspection characteristic?

Thanks in advance.

Gozde

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

If you maintained MIC as Reference Characteristic (From list Incomplete copy model / Complete Copy Model / Reference Characteristics) it will update the possible changes (you can not change certain Parameter in MIC with Reference characteristics)  in Inspection Plan automatically. Or else to update in Inspection Plan remove the MIC for which changes happened press enter and reassign the MIC again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poovancheeri,

First of all, thanks a lot for your reply.

I have lots of inspection plans, so how can I remove the MIC for which changes happened collectively and press enter and reassign the MIC again collectively?

Thanks in advance.

Gözde

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you changes Catalog in MIC system should have created new version of MIC

Now use transaction QS27 , Enter existing characteristic in the first line with old version

In the replacement char.section enter the char.with new version number

Click on usage, system will display all plan in which this characteristic is used

Click on the (X) mark for all those Q-Plan lines which you want to change it will  be green

Now click on start, this will replace all Plans with new MIC , system will display log

Thanks

Diwakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diwakar,

First of all thanks a lot for your reply.

But I have a question for QS27 usage. You have written for qs27 that "Click on the (X) mark for all those Q-Plan lines which you want to change it will  be green". But I couldn't succeed it because the first column of the list, I mean the "replace" column, there is a lock sign...Since all of them is locked I couldn't select any. How can I unlock them?

Thanks in advance.

Gözde

former_member218067
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That means all your MIC's are either complete or incomplete copy models

With QS27 you can only mass change reference , unlocked MIC's ,

So You may have to either change MICs in Q-Plan directly or develop LSMW for mass change

Thanks

Diwakar