cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source storage type determination issue in Picking WT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am facing an issue with Picking process where I am using the standard WPT 2010 but when I am trying to create the Warehouse task from Outbound Delivery order, system is giving error. When I checked the log, it is showing some wildcard searches even though I maintained the Stock removal indicator , Storage type search sequence and assigned it to FIFO strategy. System is not taking my search determination entry into consideration.

Stock is available in storage type 0010 and ZPK2 stock removal indicator is assigned to the warehouse product.

Please help me if I am missing any steps.

Error:

Search sequence :

Determination :

Regards,

Yogi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Thanks for your replies. The SRCI 'ZPK2' is assigned to the warehouse product and the optimization sequence priority sequence 1 is set for SRCI. The product is having stock in 0010 storage type ( which is in the picking sequence #2). Still system is unable to determine.

I have one more question that in 'Goods Issue' node we have only the storage type determination and picking strategy,rules but how the system is checking storage section and storage bin determination ? Is it via the same "Goods Receipt' node configuration where we have storage sec and bin determination. Pls suggest.

Please find the below screenshots.

Optimization :

Warehouse product- SRCI

Regards,

Yogi

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

ok, this setting does not make any sense:

What should 3 and 4 be for? These are never used.

And what you are missing is an entry with the combination of removal indicator AND process type flagged. And it must be number 1. Because this is what this entry shows:

a combination of both fields And with your other entries, this one is never found.

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

The settings were already  like this in the optimization configuration. Not sure why 3 and 4 were created. I only created the combination of SRCI+WPT and assigned it to Stock removal ind ZPK1 and strategy FIFO as shown above. But as per the sequence in optimization the system is not taking this.

It is picking the first highlighted sequence with WPT 2010 and stock removal strategy PK01 but not my config ZPK1.

Regards,

Yogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi

As you have removal logic = SRC1+ WPT

same way keep one entry in optimize table  flag src1 + WPT. you will get the results.

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Suraj for your help !

When I maintained the entry in sequence 1 with SRCI+WPT in the optimization table system is able to find the new picking strategy.

But when the same setting I maintained in sequence 3 for the same warehouse EWM1 it gave me the same old error. What is the purpose of this sequence keys ? Will it only work with sequence 1. Can you please help me understand.

Regards,

Yogi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi

check compare/both table and sequence you will understand all.

As per optimization table system will take combination from search sequence.

I hope you understand.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

jobi_t
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogikumar,

Please check the settings here

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogi

Check stock is in same storage type you have conf picking rule.

check optimization setup.

check product mast with same srci.

Regards

Suraj

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

how is your "optimization" set up? Does the system consider a combination of removal indicator and process type at all? From your first screenshot, it does not look like that.

Brgds

Juergen