cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restricted Columns on Amount with Currency Code is not working

Verakso
Participant
0 Kudos

I wonder if I have missed out on something, because it has worked before, but now I can only replicate this error

I have a modified HANA Live view, where I am trying to make a restricted column like this

My CostAmount_E looks like this

The Currency Conversion works by it self, it is only when I am trying to use this in a Restricted Column, that I get this error.

If I remove the semantic type from CostAmount_E, it also works, but then again, not really since we now have no indication of the currency, so the result will be wrong.

I have tried to dig a little deeper on the HANA system (version 1 build 97), and in the tracelog for indexserver I see entries like this:

[64184]{221463}[120/-1] 2015-08-21 13:32:49.244831 e cePlanExec       cePlanExecutor.cpp(00478) : buildPopForNode: unsupported operation 1007 found for node finalAggregation__UNIT_CONV55D249AED084F4FDE10000000A27D164_4680

What is wrong with a Restricted Column on a Amount with Currency measure?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Verakso
Participant
0 Kudos

Since nobody has commented on this, I thought I better try to explain what I did to get along with this obstacle.

As I wrote, it seem you can't mix semantic column with restricted columns, at least not the way I tried to do it,

So my workaround was to make one query/view where I have my desired semantic in place.

Then I made a new view, where I on top of the old one, made my new restricted columns, based on the already semantic currency translated columns.

The I simply mapped my parameters from the new view, to the old view

And now I get the desired result with out any errors.

/Thomas

Answers (0)