cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Campaign: Sending multiple emails to Target group members addresses

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requiremement, where I have to send email to all email addresses maintained in work address for Contact Person in Target Group on executing Campaign.

I observed standard Campaign exceution sends email to 'Standard/Default' email address.

I tried implementing BADI CRM_MKT_ADR_SEARCH, here we can choose different addressnumber work/private.

But, I have the same Addr. Number with more than one email address in ADR6. All this email address are in the same Adrress Number and Person Number.

I have checked FM CRM_IM_EMAIL_CREATE_SEND_51. I want to select all emails maintained under same address number and person number for contact or an option to select one of the work emails.

Please let me know if any one has solution.

Thanks a lot in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had requirement to send email to direct(standard) email or team email for Contact Person in Target group.

I have created new field on Campaign 'Send Email to' with 2 drop down values : Contact Preferredand Team Preferred

I have created implicit enhancement for FM CRM_IM_EMAIL_CREATE_SEND_51 at the beginning.

I have fetched Send Email to value to decide whether standard code will be called or custom code.

If Contact Preferred is selected, then skip custom code.

If Team Preferred is selected, get team email from tables ADR6 and ADRT.

By using reference to standard code in above FM, I sent email to non standard email address.

Answers (0)