cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I set the refresh time and the footer string for the KPI numeric tile?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I've made a simple KPI numeric tile using the SAP Fiori KPI Modeler:

All the components (oData service, Drilldown, KPI tile) work fine but I wonder:

1. How can I set the refresh time for the KPI value?

Now I have to refresh the launchpad page to see the new value of KPI. I don't see any settings in the KPI Tile configuration app to do it:

2. How can I display the tile footer like on the example below?

My tile uses the custom oData service which works on SAP HANA XS. The service displays data from the calculation view:

All columns associated with currency (CHF in my case). I need this currency to be displayed in the tile footer. 

Here is my oData service definition:

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Evgeny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member188396
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am also in the same boat to find the solution on how to do auto refresh for KPI tiles. Have we found any solution to it?

-Bhavik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavik

No I did not solve this issue.

Best regards

Evgeny

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a similar issue, similar configuration with XS OData and can't get the KPI Modeler tiles to behave like a regular Dynamic Tile (which updates/refreshes automatically every 15 second in our case).

The KPI Modeler tiles (and drilldowns) only update when we refresh the browser. This can require special configuration in the browser to over-write cached data.

We set cache-buster to happen every minute, that was apparently not a solution!

This is the second scn post I find on this issue. The other dating 2014! I hope someone provide a solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ali

Thank you for your reply.

Best regards

Evgeny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Evgeny,

Please try below tile configuration seeting in launchpad designer.

Regards,

Arun.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arun

Thank you for your answer but it does not work for me because I am speaking about creation of  KPI tiles using KPI Modeler.

The modeler has the "Configure KPI tiles" app and this app, unfortunately, does not allow you to set the refresh time.

I suppose, the launchpad itself has this kind of settings. 

Regards,

Evgeny