Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which jar file for KeyStoreManager and PermissionMode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anyone tell me which jar/sda file the following classes are located in?

com.sap.aii.security.lib.KeyStoreManager;

com.sap.aii.security.lib.PermissionMode;

Thanks,

Bryan

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

do you really mean com.sap.aii.security.lib.KeyStoreManager ?

If this exists ( I only about the classes in the security files) you can most likly add them by adding one of the com.sap.aii.* libraries to your project in the IDE. If you click on the plus, this will also tell you the real name of the lib.

Regards,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Thanks but I need to know exactly which com.sap.aii.* library I need to add. As far as I know there are many libraries on the server but I need to know the name so I can find it.

0 Kudos

there are only 5, so this should be not too difficult. Again, please have a look in the IDE, select your project in J2EE Exploerer and right click. In the Menue select

Add/Remove Additional Libraries. I would guess (if this class exists) the class is in com.sap.aii.util.misc, com.sap.aii.proxy.framework or com.sap.aii.ibtransportclient.

BTW: maybe this question would better be asked in the development forum for the aii stuff.

Regards,

Patrick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found them in aii_security_lib.jar.

Thanks.