cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting dump while executing /SAPTRX/AUTO_ARCHIVE_A0..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The program /SAPTRX/AUTO_ARCHIVE_A0 was running fine earlier and archival files got created at the mentioned file path.

Once the program is executed , I have to run /SAPTRX/ARCHIVE_A0_DELETE and /SAPTRX/ARCHIVE_A1_DELETE manually for deletion purpose.

Then I have changed the following  in the spro section--->Archive and Delete SAP EM Objects -->Define Archiving-Object-Specific Customizing

for the Archival objects /SAPTRX/A0 and /SAPTRX/A1 to make the deletion activity automatic.

i.e.   delete jobs from "Not Scheduled" to "Start Automatically" ...

But Afterwards, I am facing the short dump in /SAPTRX/AUTO_ARCHIVE_A0 , although I have changed it to "Not Scheduled" again.

Whenever I am selecting the checkbox "Archive Event Messages for EH" in the selection screen of /SAPTRX/AUTO_ARCHIVE_A0, I am getting the attached short dump...

Regards,

Ratnakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Furthermore, the program is running successfully at front end where as resulting in the dump when executing through background job..Is it because of some authorization issue.

Regards,

Ratnakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnakar,

Check this SAP OSS note 1950410 - Runtime error MESSAGE_TYPE_X in auto archive report and let me know.

Regards

GGOPII

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Implementation status is showing "Cannot be implemented" for this note in the system.

Regards,

Ratnakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ratnakar,

Can you raise SAP OSS note and provide the note number here? We will ask Steffan and Daniel to look at it.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the info..

I am currently using SAPTRX_EH and SAPTRX_EVM archival object instead of /SAPTRX/A0 and /SAPTRX/A1 and  not facing this issue anymore.

Regards,

Ratnakar