cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want the Transfer requirement tab in migo.Can we do it through standard or need development to achieve this

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want the Transfer requirement tab in migo.Can we do it through standard or need development to achieve this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as mentioned by Mihailo we don't have any node in standard and with cust / development  it is kind of redesign but befor that we should know what is the purpose of the same.

TR gets created internally  after successful completion of MIGO activity. Is it possible for you to share the business need to have the TR tab in MIGO screen also what are the information are you planning to set /display in that tab ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have already informed the business regarding the T code LB10 where in we can see the TR created for the GR.But for my knowledge want to know what development is to be done to have this tab in GR. so that at any point i can see the respective TR for the Migo posted.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The TR number can always be seen in the WM tab if you display a posted material document in MIGO, there is no extra tab needed for this information. You only have to make sure you posted your receipt to a location which is warehouse managed (link established in table T320)

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Actually to have this tab implemented in MIGO with details from TR,
you need to create a subscreen for MIGO, and on that subscreen create fields
you like to show the user.
In PBO module your ABAP-er should fill in these fields based on your TR number linked to the material doc.

mihailo_sundic
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have WM tab in MIGO, if you want anything more... I have only two words for you: Cus Dev