Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SQL error 2048 when using "SAP HANA processing possible" Check buttom.

Hi All,

I have created a transformation with 1:1 mapping. I activated the transformation without any problems. When I click on the "SAP HANA processing possible" Check buttom I get the below SQL error messages.

SQL error with code '2.048'. See the following SQL message:

=> column store error: fail to create scenario: [34011] Inconsistent calculation mo

=> del;CalculationNode (/BIC/B0001395000.PROJ):Attribute __numoffacttablerows is mi

=> ssing in node /BIC/B0001395000,Details (Errors): - CalculationNode (/BIC/B000139

=> 5000.PROJ): Attribute __numoffacttablerows is missing in node /BIC/B0001395000.

=> - CalculationNode (/BIC/AZFR_O25F00.PROJ): Attribute __numoffacttablerows is mis

=> sing in node /BIC/AZFR_O25F00.  Details(Warnings): - cubeSchema -> calculationS

=> cenario (/1BCAMDP/0BW:DAP:TR_00O2TJ5LENR01YHO24OR4745M) -> calculationViews -> p

=> rojection (SOURCE.0REQUEST.SID_JOIN.PROJ) -> viewAttributes -> viewAttribute (SI

=> D#INTERNAL#): The property: dontPropagateFlag is deprecated..

Any suggestions !!

Best regards,

Kim

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hello Kim,

Could you please get the  following note for the error you mentioned.

Symptom

Following the successful installation of SAP NetWeaver 740 with Support Package 8, 9 or 10, you want to use SAP HANA analysis processes and transformations.

Other Terms

34011 Inconsistent calculation model

2048 Column Store Error

Hope this helps.

Thanks & Regards,

Priya

2 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question