cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is it possible if As Soon as the CR is approved, Automatically an urgent change associated with the same CR should be created?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I Have a requirment to create urgent change automatically as soon as the CR is approved.

the current scenario is User creates a CR and it goes to change manager for approval. the change manager is approving the CR and defining the Scope as Urgent change which is the only change transaction customer is using.

now the customer wants that as in when the CR is approved, the urgent change should be automatically created associated with the same CR.

is it possible to achieve?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

I had the same requirement and solved it as follows (works only for one step approval procedure!):

1. In the CR status profile I moved status 'Being implemented' at the end but set lowest status no. so that it still can be set
  2. I defined a new action with the following settings (or copy one of the set status actions and adapt the parameters)
  3. Set schedule condition for the new action that it is scheduled with status 'To be approved' (should be E0012)

That's it. The Change Manager sets his approval via the new action which automatically creates the change document.

Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian

thanks for the reply...

but i have two level of approval.