cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get Logged in user data per day/month in Sourcing system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We are on Application Version: 9.0.17.00.

Customer requested us to provide the logged in user frequency data for the period of 3 months.

Currently we are able to get the user 'Last Logged in date' data but we are not able to get how may times user logged in per day/month.

I have checked with my basis team but they are also not able to help me to know the frequency of user logged in information.

Kindly help us to get the information on how many times user logged in to sourcing application.

Regards,

Lava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190023
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lava,

There is no standard procedure for that, so you'll have to create a custom query.

• In V9 you can get an 'approximate' result by going to the detailed history. You'll see details as in the image below dating as far as the user was created.
    • For every login of the user you'll have a record in the history table with info:
      • Date
      • User name (First Last)
      • Text "The document was changed."
    • It's only about 99% accurate because user could change some of his own details and have an identical record created
    • ** make sure you only fetch records where User Name quals user, not to get BASIS team changes on the user account **

• For V10 (if anyone is interested) things are better:
    • There is a clear distinction between user LOGIN and user changes.

Regards,

Bogdan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you so much for your reply and insights.

I have developed a query using change history table and users table and we are able to get required result set.

Regards,

Lava

Answers (0)