cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Errors occured while sending incidents to SAP (VAR scenario)

hakan_kose
Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings,

While we're trying to forward an incdient to SAP, errors occured like the ones shown in the picture (Errors details can be seen in the screenshot in the attachment)

The incident uses the standart implementation "AI_CRM_IM_EXCH_ACTS" as action BAdI  while we are trying to send the incident to SAP.

When I try to debug the code and understand what is the problem, I observed the method me->send_internal raises an exception "sap_backend_processing_error". I looked for some SAP Notes regarding this issue and mplemented the following SAP Notes:

0001783171 CRM_UI: Long text is truncated when sending to SAP

0001791622 VAR: Send to SAP - unknown installation number - message not

0001798126 VAR: Incidents are not directly exchanged with SAP

0001818398 Issues of PPF action "Send messages automatically to SAP"

0001927823 Dateianhänge werden nach Meldungsabgleich mit SAP verdoppelt

0001991284 Entries with an identical GUID in table AIC_LOCK_UPD

0001997428 AI_CRM_IM_UPDATE_FROM_SAP: Incidents keep being locked after

0002026212 AI_CRM_IM_UPDATE_FROM_SAP: S-user and RFC user are incompati

However, still no luck.

I wonder if there's a setting needs to be done or a customization missing. Do you have any idea?

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you verify once your customization is as per blog

Also in SAP collaboration box , the components are fine. OSS rfcs are working fine. Calling hours are maintained and bp data is correct.

Thanks

Rishav

hakan_kose
Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Rishav,

Thans for sharing this documentation. It helps me to check the settings step by step.

The problem we have here was the S-User assignment. The business partner that S-User is assigned was later marked as "Archived". So I had to change S-User assignments to a valid business partner. I made S-User assignments in both customization via path:

SPRO > SAP reference IMG > SAP Solution Manager Implementation Guide > SAP Solution Manager > Technical Settings > Assign S-user for SAP support functionality

And also with BP transaction, in the tab "Identification", I assigned S-User to the business partner with ID-Type "SP0002 - S-User".

After all of these corrections, I managed to forward incident to SAP succesfully.

Answers (0)