Did you mean: 

Blank data is sent

udayabhaskar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

System being used is PI 7.1.

My scenario is asynchronous JDBC - PI - RFC

Message processing is being complete, however, the data received by the receiver is blank. I have checked the connectivity settings and mapping. Everything is fine.

PI is able to receive the data and try to send it. Also, there is no error.

Please let me know what exactly and where I need to check so that the correct message is sent out.

Regards,

Udaya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, JDBC sender creates its own structure during select statement with not depending of designed structure in repository.

Please compare JDBC sender structure in real message with your XSD in repository. If they are not equal, mapping will be create blank data

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

arunneerolil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Udaya,

Reimport the RFC metadata in to ESR and test the mapping.

Double check your authorizations to execute the RFC.

Test the RFC in the receiver system by logging in using same user or a user with exactly the same authorizations.

Perform external debugging in the receiver system.

If it still does not help, enable RFC trace(Tcode ST05) in the receiver system and find out what is going on.

regards,

Arun

former_member203641
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

For me it seems to be namespace issue and structure issue on the sender side due to which data is not getting mapped on target side.

Please check if you are seeing the red symbols in the tree when you load the data in test tab of message mapping.

Check if the root node of your xml received from JDBC adapter is matching the root node of data type you have created in ESR. If no, then correct it according to the structure you receive from JDBC.

Thanks,

Amit

Message was edited by: Amit Valecha

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If any changes are made in RFC ,Try restarting the RFC Channel and test once

udayabhaskar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

Please let me know the procedure to restart the RFC channel in PI 7.1.

Regards,

Udaya

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

stop/start in channel monitoring

former_member192343
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, is field "Document name" in processing tab of jdbc channel settings equal to root source structure name?

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the payloads in SXMB_Moni and RWB before and after mapping steps.

If the data is picked from DB and contains values then something wrong in the XML

udayabhaskar
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have checked the payload in sxmb_moni before the mapping steps and i am able to see the exact data. However, after the completion of the mapping when i check the data which was sent, it is blank.

former_member312864
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you made any structural changes in RFC if yes then cache refresh is required .

former_member285898
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Udaya,

So It means, you're getting Payload blank under "Technical Routing" after "Request Message Mapping" step in sxmb_moni?

Have you changed mapping recently for this?

If yes, than please check Cache for this mapping ESR under Enviornment->Cache overview status.

Sometime may happen after changing mapping, it's cache is not active and it do not affect in real time.

If no, than please share screenshot  of your error message in sxmb_moni.

It will be helpful to all of us for identifying your issue properly.

Regards,

Karan Kholakiya.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Udaya,

Does PI is receiving any data from database.

If yes, then the issue might be with the mapping step. Please take the source payload and test in message mapping level, and see whether mapping gives you any target payload or not.

Please share screenshots of the issue if you still having issues.

udayabhaskar
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

PI is receiving the data. I have used the same data and performed the test in the message mapping level. I am able to get the target payload.

I have checked the payload in sxmb_moni before the mapping steps and i am able to see the exact data. However, after the completion of the mapping when i check the data which was sent, it is blank.

Regards,

Udaya Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you test the payload in the operation mapping test tab    

sahithi_moparthi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Moni can you able to see the payloads.