Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDG-F FRS Hierarchy - Same Account Range not allowed in differen nodes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

We created a FRS Hierarchy in MDG-F  .

Hierarchy Name : IFRX   and We created 2 items TEST1 and TEST2 .  When we try to add the same account range under different leafs system does not allow this . We get error Message .

For the Range under TEST1 we have set attribute  Credit Bal as X 

For the Range under TEST1 we have set attribute debit Bal as X

Usually this case is possible in ERP same range of accounts can be used as debit under one item level and as credit under another item level . Why MDG is not allowing this to be done . Provide your inputs .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I'd assume that you have not defined the items as contra items. This is required by MDG-F and does not happen automatically.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Michael ,

Thank you . But we used standard download tool FBS_MDGF_FRS_DOWNLOAD  to download data of FRS from ERP system .

We are using File upload option in MDG HUB to upload and we are getting these errors "that same range of account already with another FRSI" .

So you mean then what is available in ERP is not handled in MDG ? and we need some modifications in the upload file before we go for file upload in MDG HUB ? ( E.g Contra item like how you described above )

Thank you .

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

as far as I know, the upload consists of multiple steps? First you load the FRS, then the FRS Items. Then you're able to add special items and finally you load the hierarchy.

The step of loading FRS Items should include the definition of contra items.

Best regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Michael ,

Yes we are uploaded in multiple steps first FRS next FRSI and last Hierarchy .

So ,you mean that we have to manually modify the FRS items file before we upload using file upload ?

Thank you .

Regards,

Ramesh Gubba .

michael_theis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

well I'm not sure if this is the case or not since I do not know the download report in details. I would expect that the report is smart enough to recognize contra items so that the information is already part of the resulting text file. But I really don't know if this is the case or not. It might be worth checking this - maybe first in your files and then with SAP via a customer incident?

Best regards

Michael

Answers (0)