Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to Proxy where Proxy as sync

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am doing file to proxy scenario in PI 7.1.

The design and configuration has done.

I am getting the below error. File is placed in source directory. File is picking iam able to see the message ID in the Communication Channel Monitoring. But I am able to see only one option in Message Content that is soap document. I am unable to see the option payload of xml data. we are maintaining Archive directory. There is no entry in Archive.

I am getting below Error.kindly help on this.

Error code :

Received XI System Error. ErrorCode: EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE ErrorText: null ErrorStack: Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_AIS_MES_To_SAP_Proxy_Production~; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns0:MT_PrdOrderConfirmation_SAP_Proxy. Values missing in queue co~

Thanks in Advance,

Kamal S.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Thanks to all buddies finally the issue was resolved. The developer has done header mapping i just removed the Mapping to Target root node of Message type /ns0:MT_PrdOrderConfirmation_SAP_Proxy. then Automatically the files are processed now. Once again thanks to all

Regards,

Kamal S.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Connect the messages types tags in the message mapping.

You can test your mapping in the maping editor.

Best regards.

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kamal,

Its because of some values missed in the XML.

Can you please be more specific about the error.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is that an xml file or flat file?

If it is xml, then test your mapping with the xml file. some required data is missing from the sending system.

if it is a flat file -> make sure that your content conversion is valid and it's creating the xml.

do not click on the message ID in the channel, instead go to runtime workbench -> message monitoring-> adapter engine-> open your message here.

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for your reply.

it is xml file

I have taken the xml data which is placed in source folder and i have tested in the message mapping by taking the same payload.

The mapping is working fine. and i have tested in Operation mapping also. Operation mapping is also working fine.

Here i am using proxy as a sync.

I don't know y i am unable to see the entry in Archive directory.

The paths are correct which i have maintaining.

I am able to see message id but unable to see the payload xml data  option in Message content.

kindly help on this

Regards,

Kamal S.

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry i missed that it's sync proxy. Can you please explain the complete scenario

File (request)-> PI -> proxy (Sync) -> response -> ?????

Whom should you send the response? You have to configure Async- sync bridge

Using Request Response Bean Module in FILE Adapter - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80f96dbf-adca-3010-ffb5-daf2d1f0e...

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh,

Thanks for your reply.

File (Request)------> PI --------------> Proxy

File (Response)  <----------- PI <---------- Proxy.

I have done module configuration for File adapter.

Regards,

Kamal S.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

The error log is saying the issue is in the request mapping where it is unable to create the target node ns0:MT_PrdOrderConfirmation_SAP_Proxy.

Can you please share the screenshots of the mapping involved here for finding the root cause here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check your authorisation with the BASIS for the payload

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for your reply.

I have developed two message mappings one for Request Message mapping and Response Message Mapping.

Please find the below Screenshot for Request Message mapping.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Kamal S.

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

I was shared response Message mapping instead of Request Message Mapping.

Due to some reasons i am unable to share my Request Message mapping.

Please guide me to solve this issue

Regards,

Kamal S.

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Thanks for your reply.

We are using AL11 folders as the Source Server set up is not done.

I don't have permissions to upload the file in the Source directory.

Due to this reason my TL is placing the file.

When he is placed the file it is processing and i am able to see the Response Message in AL11.

I have just compared the two payloads which has been client placed and my TL Placed.

I observed there is no tag in the xml payload which is placed by client that the tag which contains the Message type name under the first line of XML Payload which Starts with

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

I hope this is the reason

Please guide me to solve the issue.

Regards,

Kamal S.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi  Kamal,

Due to the message structure deviation, it is failing at mapping level.

For the request message, is it the xml file they are placing or flat file.

If it is a xml file, then you need to ask your sender to place the correct file with the header details in the payload for smooth processing.

raviteja_satuluri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishnu,

Thanks for your reply. There is no message structure deviation.

It is xml file not flat file.

I have tested the payload which placed in the source directory in Message mapping and Operation Mapping level. Both are working fine and the Target structure is creating.

Thanks and Regards,

Kamal S.

pvishnuvardan_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

You are telling previously that message type name is missing in the payload.

If you check the failed payload in the message mapping level, you could see in the tree view all the nodes will be in non-red color which makes the payload has fit in to the structure correctly, if not then some deviation is there due to which red color comes up.

Check this out and let us know with the screen shots of the same.