cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

serial number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends ,

I have created production order with 5 quantity. But gr done for 3 quantity with 1,2,3 serail numbers. When i was saved document posted.Again i have done GR for remaining quantity 2 system shows the error.Please find screen shots.

When i enter the ok button system allows the next Gr booking with 4,5 serial numbers. why this error came.I don't want to come the popup screen.

Please help me the process on this issue.

Regards

Ani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member233510
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please refer the SAP note 1677281 (Serial number problems) for the solution.

vibin_v_joseph
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ani,

Kindly attach the error message in a bigger size.

Regards,

Vibin.V.Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph

Thanks for reply.

Please find attached screen shots again.

Hi friends ,

I have created production order with 5 quantity. But gr done for 3 quantity with 1,2,3 serail numbers. When i was saved document posted.Again i have done GR for remaining quantity 2 system shows the error.Please find screen shots.

When i enter the ok button system allows the next Gr booking with 4,5 serial numbers. why this error came.I don't want to come the popup screen.

Please help me the process on this issue.

Regards

Ani

former_member208199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Can you attach the screen shot for GR done for the production order qty 3 with serial number assigned display. Also check whether serial numbers already assigned during production order creation.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj.

Please find attached the screen shot of the serial numbers assigned to order.

Kindly help me on this

Regards

ani

former_member215526
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ani,

Please can you also show us the error message number? because if it's IO231 or IO201 you have different SAP note about this error.

Regards,

Xavier