cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

webdispatcher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have installed a web dispatcher as a reverse proxy on the DMZ area using the ECC system as message server and added the parameters to the instance profile.

When we try to access to :

http://xxx.xxx.x.xx:8100/sap/admin/public/default.html

We have an empty page and on the  dev_webdisp this error appears all the time?

[Thr 2948] Thu Aug 20 16:19:13 2015

[Thr 2948] *** ERROR => IcrIHandleHTTPClientRequest: IctHttpOpenMessage() failed (rc=18) [icrxx.c      11912]

[Thr 2948] *** ERROR => Read info from 000 message server XXXXXX failed: Internal ICM error(-1), see also SAP note 1528396 [icrxx.c      7196]

Could someone help us?

Thanks a lot, Sapera

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you read the SAP Note suggested in the trace .

1528396 - Web Dispatcher auto configuration problems

Please do a check of the webdispatcher using the folowing command

sapwebdisp pf=<profil> -checkconfig

552286 - Troubleshooting for the SAP Web Dispatcher

Thanks ,

Manu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry for the reply, but till today i couldn't install the certificate. I've installed it but the checkconfig is giving me this error :

If i telnet from webdispatcher to the backedn system is working on port 3601.

and on the dev_webdisp :

Read info from 000 message server XXXX failed: Internal ICM error(-1), see also SAP note 1528396 [icrxx.c      7196]

I've checked the note, but it's not showing the error I have.

I already imported the CA certificate and the signed certificate on the STRUSTSSO2.

on the SMICM:

Could someone help me with this?

Thanks a lot, Sapera

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sapera,

Have you checked with SAP Note   1528396 - Web Dispatcher auto configuration problems

Regards,

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

The checkconfig issue is discussed at the SAP KBA 2197601.

Regards,

Isaías

isaias_freitas
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The replies from Manu and Shanthosh are right on track.

I just noticed something: the URL you are trying to access

/sap/admin/public/default.html

would be the ICM administration page. Thus, the Web Dispatcher is trying to forward the request to an ECC instance. But it can't because of the error you posted, that is seen at the dev_webdisp file.

In order to access the Web Dispatcher administration page, use the below URL instead:

/sap/wdisp/admin

This will not solve the ECC communication issue. It's just something that caught my attention.

Regards,

Isaías

Former Member
0 Kudos

The log you provided says that web dispatcer is not able to communicate with backend message server. Are you able to telnet the backend message server on the host you mentioned in parameter wdisp/system (sub parameter MSHOST and MSPORT)?  As mentioned by Manu, execute the command sapwebdisp pf=<web dispatcher profile> -checkconfig to check the overall configuration issue of web dispatcher.

Regards,
Shanthosh