cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP FI-AA evaluation area lock

0 Kudos

Hi all.

Must block the assessment area CIAP, both for acquisition and for depreciation.

Could anyone help me on how to do this?

Awaiting return.

Many thanks to all who can help.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olá a todos..

Preciso bloquear a área de avaliação CIAP, tanto para aquisição, quanto para depreciação.

Alguém poderia me ajudar em como fazer isso?

Aguardo retorno.

Muito obrigado a todos que possam ajudar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In your question header, you said "evaluation area" and in question, you said "assessment area". However, in SAP, there are no such terminologies, are you meant to say "depreciation area"?

If you want to deactivate a depreciation area, use transaction code OAYZ (and select the check box) for the asset class / depreciation area combination

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess, he speaks of 'Evaluation group'

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli.

As, "Evaluation Group" is a field on the asset master record, not sure what the real business requirement. May be shoudl come with some example, what exactly trying to achieve.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a validation on item level (OB28), reading asset's master data and blocking transactions posted in this area. You would need a user-exit. Or create validation in GGB0 on 'Assets postings' level.

However, you should be careful about depreciation: locking it does not make sense, as you won't be able to close the year + sooner or later, you will have to post it.

Regards,

Eli

P.S. Another possibility would be locking the assets via AS05.