cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trying to load the application in Gateway

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have 1.24 SAPUI5 version but I have pointed my application to 1.22 as we have different environments have differnet versions and production have 1.22.3.

We are getting weired error shown below

1.Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (NOT FOUND)

-/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/myapp/1.22/resources/sap-ui-core.js

> But, when I looked at the resources that are loaded in the Developer Console, I see that sap-ui-code.js is available under 1.22/resources.

> why we are getting this error?

2. Uncaught TypeError: sap.ui.core.theming.Parameters._getThemeImage is not a function

-/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/myapp/1.22/resources/sap/m/library-preload.json/sap/m/ShellRenderer.js:8

> We were getting this when I use my custom theme, but even I remove the custom theme reference, I am getting the above error?

Is this anything to do with 1.22 version of SAPUI5?

We have 2 systems in our regression environment with one 1.24 and 1.22 - does this leads to any issues?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

saivellanki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suhaas,

If you want to point 1.22, you should include the patch number as well. Whether it is 1.22.0, 1.22.1, 1.22.2, 1.22.3 etc...

it should be -/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/myapp/1.22.0/resources/sap-ui-core.js           //if it is 1.22.0

it should be -/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/sap/myapp/1.22.3/resources/sap-ui-core.js          //if it is 1.22.3

For more info -

Documentation/ReleaseNotes/ReleaseNotes-1.22 – SAPUI5 Wiki (TIP CORE User Interface)

Versions available on SAP HANA cloud platform -

Available SAPUI5 versions on SAP HANA Cloud Platform

I don't think it is a best practice to have two different libraries in different instances. It's better to move to one library version in common for all instances (Dev., QA and PrD).

Regards,

Sai Vellanki.