cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Key figure to display or edit mode with a Background Job

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a KF X, which is in edit mode (input) in a PB/DV (1) and display mode in another PB/DV(2)

We have a requirement to change the KF X from edit mode to display mode for certain period and to edit mode for certain period in PB/DV (1). It has to change the mode with a background job or Macro.

I tried user layout macro as advised, however its not working in background JOB Please help.

TIA

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The example provided was for live working in planning book w.r.t. dates. If you want to do w.r.t. dates and time then two options:

Use Badi /SAPAPO/SDP_INTERACT to influence the same, by writting logic for dates and time. In this case you need to mention either standard time or from reference from some table or some logic. See SAP note 401830 for the same.

401830 - Display <=> Change in Interactive Planning

Second option could be to write create a Badi Macro and put logic in the same with above badi and execute with your process chain. See SAP note 1119651 for the same.

1119651 - Creating a BAdI macro

I would suggest you to go through the above notes, understand the concept and take help of ABAPer to achieve this. I hope this will resolve your issue with background processing.

Regards

Rahul

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am sure you have this defined horizon which continue based on rolling base.

I think you can try macro for write a default macro like below

( 4 Iterations :  M 01.2007 ;  M 04.2007 )

Cell: KFXXX (  M 01.2007 ) ( Attributes ) =

CELL_INPUT( 0 )

Request you to check....

Macro - 1st Level

Step - 2nd Level

Cell/Row - 3rd Level

CELL_INPUT( 0 ) - 4th Level

Please let us know if it helps you.

Thanks

Amol