Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message processor delete team / team delete message procesor

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

We have two clients. For both we have copied SMIN and created ZMIN

On our first client we can enter the Team, and then we can choose the person that is linked to that team in the org structure.

See below:

MY PROBLEM

On the new client setup we have done the same setup to Copy SMIN to ZMIN.

In this case however we have a problem that if you enter team, it remove any message processor you might have entered there or if you then enter a message processor, while the team field is filled, it will accept the message processor, but it will then delete the team. So currently we only have either team or message processor field filled. see below.

NOTE: if I enter the partners (team and message processor) under the Assignment block " Busines partner" then the system accept both entries.

NOTE:

-Partner determinations and access sequences are the same as in first instance.

-In both cases the DNO_CUST04 entries are the same between the companies.

-In both Solman instances we have not activated the badi "AI_SDK_MSGPROC_SUPP"

-In both Solman systems we have not entered the variable "CHECK_MSGPROC_SUPPORTTEAM" to DNO_CUST04  - (Note1080141 - Relationship between processor and Support Team)

Why would the second instance not allow me to enter a support team and message processor like in the first screenshot above, and why does it keep deleting the team if I enter the message processor, or delete the message processor, when I enter the team and why I cant get the drill down triangle like in the first instance (old client - first picture above)

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Johan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please check whether the business partner which you have assigned for support team is assigned some other organizational unit also...

Regards,

KK

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in organization model PROC_A, if there are employees there in this, check the type of bps assigned to this org model.

Table:-AGS_WORK_CUSTOM

Please check if this is marked as X

IM_SUPP_TEAM_DISABLE

This is responsible for this. Please delete that and your issue should be resolved.

Thanks

Rishav

former_member191441
Participant
0 Kudos

Rishav

You are indeed correct. When I checked the Two instances I found the first instanance the users that was assigned as owners and the second instance the users were assigned as "holder". When I chnaged the Assignments to be "owner", then the second instance now work 100% the same as the first instance.

Much appreciated for that. Dont know how we missed this one.

Regards

Johan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos