cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CO_IH_ORDER_GENER_3 creates incomplete PM order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ladies and Gents, I am creating SAP PM orders within a SAP Business Workflow with CO_IH_ORDER_GENER_3. It is the functions that is used by SAP standard when you create a PM order within a M1 notification. However, when I call the function mentioned above wihtin an Z-Function it generates a PM order which is incomplete. Also the importing Parameters as well as the tables necessary to run the function correct are completely filled with all needed data, the PM order later is missing the priority, the notification number (relation to M1 notification) and other datas. I already debugged CO_IH_ORDER_GENER_3 and found out that ES_CAUFVD (Export Parameter) does not contain the data later missed in the PM order. Ergo - although the function has all data in the beginning of its operation its later output is incomplete. Does anybody has an idea what the reason could be?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure how CO_IH_ORDER_GENER_3 works, but as you say, it creates a PM Order.... Workflow may be triggered later on in a separate LUW.

Can you please help me understand how is it (your issue) related to Workflows?

Regards,

Modak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help. The workflow is not the problem, I am familiarised with LUW issues by using BAPI. The actual problem is the function module, because is does not create correct PM orders. My point is that I don't understand why it is obviously loosing all the data during its process? I filled the complete import parameter as well as the tables with the data needed to create a complete order. You got my point? Thanks for any Support in terms of this issue.

I042439
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi

Maybe you can try posting this in the ABAP forum or the Functional area Forum of the PM Orders. You have a better chance there to get an answer to this.

Regards,

Modak

Answers (0)