cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settlement for refurbishment order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are facing an issue in settlement of refurbishment order.Iam enclosing details in cost tab after settlement.

GL106Spares Consumables Consumption1771770 INR
GL110Repairs And Maintenance1111110 INR
Debit 2882880 INR
GL112Finished Goods Change In Stock1.00-1.00-0 INR
Delivery 1.00-1.00-0 INR
GL112Finished Goods Change In Stock0287.00-287.00- INR
Settlement 0287.00-287.00- INR
2870287.00- INR

We are using gl 110 fro external services

Gl 112 when goods receipt of  refurbished material with moving average price

After Settlement GL112  287 rs added to MAP of the material.

Here issue is cost which is consumed in GL 110  IS NOT GETTING NULLIFIED due to that our account team what to change GL110 with gl112 which we have tried but in gl112 direct posting not allowed as same is control gl.

With regards

Anand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

Please check below thread,this will help you.

Regards

Vivek Patil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vivek,

Below is the process for refurbishment order we are doing

1]create refurbishment order in iw81 for motor 1 qty

2]create external service for motor rewinding which cost us 288 rs [Gl account is GL110] -consumtion account for service

3]Service sheet entered for service

4] Grn happen for refurbished motor-GL112-moving average price 1 rs

5]teco of the order

6]Settlement of order balance 277 rs added to the map.[GL 112 to inventory account]

My point is cost we have consumed during service where this cost has gone.In our consumtion report it is showing .But actually this cost has gone back to inventory after settlement.

Regards

Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After service entry sheet, this 288rs cost should reflect in actual cost to your order as a consumption and Grn 1rs from the order,this updated to your  inventory as a repaired cost.so this scenario is correct.

Regards

Vivek Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,
   Senario is correct but our issue is What will happen to the cost we have incurred during  services.Cost will be shown against the gl account.

Regards

Anand

tajinder_singh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I am not sure if I am able to understand your problem exactly. But refer to this document which I created some time back. Seems like system is behaving as expected.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Tajinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Tajinder,

Below are the issue we are facing .

For GL 110 We are incurring the cost to expence account

While grn cost hitting Gl 112 and after settlement 287 rs added to inventory account

My point is when  ever we have spent for servicing which has hit the expense account is not nullified   for gl110 after settlement.

As per our account team ,there  point is what will happen to 288 rs we have send for servicing .If is showing as consumption .But in reality   spare is going to stock.

With regards

Anand