Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HU stogare location stock deletion form ECC data base

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

How to delete HU stogare location stock(s) of any type form the system?

Is there a BAPI to delete the same?

I know MB1A with movemnet type 201, this works only when storage location in not handling unit managed.

But when i try to delete the stock from handling unit managed storge location I'n getting stuck with one or the other error as it triggres delivery.

And this delivery processing in VL02N is issuing erros like "No HUs have been transferred for material XXXXXXX"

I searched in forum, but could not find

Please suggest a way to delete stocks from HU stogare location. This deletion ia needed in non-production system as users are being trained, so that they can start afresh with zero inventory to complete the scenario understanding.

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if it is in non-production system and for training purpose only then you can use standard Physical inventory process to write off the stock and make it zero.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

follow the below highlighted steps in order
Create inventory ---enter the count(in your case you can make it zero) ---Analyze the difference(if required)----Write off

former_member406212
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Appreciate your prompt & helpful replies.

I analyzed the error "No HUs have been transferred for material XXXXXXX" & found that by default some wrong HU's was getting assigned while delivery being packed in VL02N.

Further I checked the HU's for the respective stock in MMBE (MMBE>>Environment>>HU's) & traced the correct HU's.

With this delivery was processed & PGI was done successfully from VL02N.

Thankis again.

Regards.

Answers (0)