cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls missing for BAdIs BADI_LO_TM_SHP when change delivery order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

we need to use control key to control whther transfer to TM(TRQ),so we create a control key 1001 which will not transfer any document,and changing to 1001 in this badi, but when we create delivery order, it still generate a new trq(base on delivery order), and when we change the deliervy order, it will not triger this badi,

it's different from the description of the spro(integration with other sap components->tranportation management->logistics integration->business add-ins) 

or could any other enhancement can implement this requiremeny?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NiteshSaluja1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Hua Shao,

You can also control the triggering of output TRD0 from deliveries, based on your delivery Specific parameters by creating a Condition and access sequence assigned to Output type and procedure in ECC system.

In the cases where the Delivery is correct and can be sent, TRD0 will automatically be triggered and  in other cases where it does not satisfy the TRD0 output will not get generated and no TRQ will be created in TM system.

Hope it Helps!!

Best Regards

Nitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Nitesh, your suggestion is good.but actually we will filter the order base on a customer  field of PO. So the condition table didnt cover this field in its fieldcatlg.

NiteshSaluja1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Hua Shao,

I think it should be possible to put those custom fields checks in Requirement routine.

Best Regards

Nitesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hua Shao

I have used this BADI with no problems...could you give more details about your issue?

Best Regards, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo

i create a new control key named 1001,and set it will not transfer to TM(spro->integrtation with other sap components->tm->logistics integration->define control key for document transfer). and implement the method CHANGE_TM_CTRL_KEY-ES_TM_CTRL_KEY = 1001.and when i create delivery order, it can triger this method,and make the control key = 1001,and becasue i set 1001 will not transfer any document to tm.so it will not generator trq in TM, it's right? but actually, it generator TRQ.this is one problem, and the other problem is :

when i change the deliery order(such as quantity),it will not triger this method, and the corresponding field in TM is also change. our erp system is 617

s

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hua Shao

Are you transferring the OTR to TM?

Regards, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo

i already transfer OTR to TM, we need use a condition to control whether transfer OTR to TM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I dont think you can avoid the delivery send to TM if its SO or PO have the TM_CRTL_KEY...Repeat the test cutting off the TM relevance of the precedeing document.

Regards, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo

firstly, this badi is used for delivery order,not PO or SO.

As you said, you implement this method, did you change the control key ? i means i change the control key,but it still run as the previous situation(create DO will triger this badi,and change DO will not),

could you check the where-list of this badi in your system reference my shot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Of course I know it is for deliveries, I havent used it to change the control key but add additional filters for the TM relevance. What I was trying to explain is that I´m afraid it´s possible to avoid the sending of a delivery to TM if it´s preceding document is relevant and had already been sent to it.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo

so could you check the badi wherelist in your system? Attatched one shot is best and mark your version no

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I cant share....what I can suggest is change the value of the ES_TM_CTRL_KEY of the delivery that comes from the SO/PO. Hope this helps.

Regards, Marcelo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i mean i changed the control key but it still run as it didnt change。 so i doubt if there is some standard code leave out。if you cant share。could you help me check ?