cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The errors in consuming RFCs with Netwaver 2004s

Former Member
0 Kudos

After I installed SAPNW2004sABAPTrialSP11 , I can see the RFCs in the server explorer in .Net2003. But this version dosen't contain the java stack . So I added the NWSneakPreviewSP16.

Now the instances NSP(ABAP) and J2E(J2EE) run well. So I can manage NSP with the URL -- http://localhost:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?sap-client=000, and also manage J2E with the URL -- http://localhost:50200.

The questions are as following:

1>When I drag the one RFC named RFC_CUST_DISTRIBUTION_OBJEC from server explorer to SAPProxy1.sapwsdl , it will show the error:

INFO: using logging implementation "AII loggin"

com.sap.aii.upload.api.LoginException$WrongPassword: Invalid user/password combination

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.connect(SAPConnection.java:94)

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.<init>(SAPConnection.java:38)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.getWSDLforRFCs(RFC2WSDLTool.java:81)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.main(RFC2WSDLTool.java:196)

Exception in thread "main"

-

Here is which I don't understand: I can use this user/password combination to get close to the instance NSP with the url above. With out this user/password combination , I even could not open the server explorer to see the RFCs.

2> When I deploy the sample which was used SAPPorxy, it will show the errors on the page(http://localhost:50200/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/SAP.PDK.Samples.ConnectorSimpleFindCS.PortalComponent1):

Portal Runtime Error

An exception occurred while processing a request for :

iView : SAP.PDK.Samples.ConnectorSimpleFindCS.PortalComponent1

Component Name : SAP.PDK.Samples.ConnectorSimpleFindCS.PortalComponent1

iView cannot display.

Could not process the .NET portal component.

Contact your administrator if the problem persists.

Recommended actions for administrators:

1. View the portal log for more information.

2. To display the ASP.NET messages in the browser, set the Display ASP.NET Stack on ASP.NET Error property of 'iViewProcessorService' service to 'true'.

Exception id: 09:32_17/04/07_0015_26293850

See the details for the exception ID in the log file

--- How to "set the Display ASP.NET Stack on ASP.NET Error property of 'iViewProcessorService' service to 'true'"?

Message was edited by:

Deven Fan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deven,

how are you doing today ?

lets tackle your questions step by step :

1>

>>Here is which I don't understand: I can use this user/password combination to

>>get close to the instance NSP with the url above. With out this user/password

>>combination , I even could not open the server explorer to see the RFCs.

the error message also occurs when the client number is wrong , as it won't really know which client to look for the user credentials in, check the client number used and the permissions associated with the particular user

have you logged in using the SAP GUI ?

http://web.mit.edu/sapr3/sw_dist/winstruct.html

before you install this, save u're librfc32.dll file from (system drive)windowssystem32 in an alternate location, then once the install is over, paste the file back into the same location

it is usually a good idea to keep a back up of a working librfc32.dll file

i see u r using client 000, this could also be the cause of the problem, use a regular client, use transaction 'scc4'

alternatively try with the admin user in visual studio, it should have all the necessarily permissions, otherwise you can :

the user used also required RFC authorizations

for testing you can

a> logon to the ABAP system using SAP GUI

b> type 'SU01' in the upper left hand corner input text box

c> chose the user

d> go to Profiles

e> add 'SAP_ALL'

f> save profile

logout and restart visual studio

2>

>>--- How to "set the Display ASP.NET Stack on ASP.NET Error property

>>of 'iViewProcessorService' service to 'true'"?

check out pages 16 - 22 of the NPDK Config Guide

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/35242098-0d01-0010-bba4-e30...

with respect,

amit

Message was edited by:

amit chawathe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer, Amit.

1>I can logged in the instance NSP using the SAP GUI. I followed the steps you said above, and found the user which I have used had already got the privilege of "SAP_ALL". The name/password is bcuser/minisap.I also use the user DDIC and the client No. 001. It shows the same error.

2>I found the right position on the book you gived to do the configuration -- page 18. But I couldn't find the right place on my Netweaver. It seems that the SAP company has disabled the functions in the preview edition. So regretable!

I will do more research on it.

Thank you very much!

PS:

The TCODEs you gived are very useful: SU01, SCC4

With respect,

Deven

Message was edited by:

Deven Fan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deven,

how are you doing today ?

thank you for the 'helpful answer' reward points.

1>your account priviliges are fine, your user name and password seems fine, try this : create a new client and then add a user with SAP_ALL and SAP_NEW profiles

2>unfortunately i cant really help with unlocking SAP's code ;-((

send me an email about your project, and what you wish to achieve, and how you plan to do it

i will try my best to give you constructive feedback and try to see if there are other ways for you to achieve what you need quickly

keep up the keen spirit )

with respect,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Amit,

I created the new user with the profiles you gived.But when I consumed the RFC, the error also came.

To study how to consume the SAP Proxy is one part of my project, but not the most important. Later I will send my plan to your mail.

Thank you very much for your help and kindness!

Wish I won't trouble you too much.

With respect,

Deven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deven,

if you would like, please give me a list of all the software you have installed.

i am also keen to set up a demo environment at home so that when you / others have a problem i can be aware of the limitations of these versions and keep that in mind when i make recommendations

with respect,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you , Amit !

The environment I have installed as below:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/downloaditem?rid=/library/uuid/cfc19866-0401-0010-35b2-dc8158247fb6

1> Full Java Edition-Trial -- SAP NetWeaver 04 SP16

2> SAP NetWeaver 2004s ABAP Trial Version -- SAP NetWeaver 04s SP11

3> .Net 2003

4> PDK for .net 2.0

5> SAP .net Connector 2.0

6> SAP GUI

7> Windows 2003

These days I'm studying the abap grammar and the abap web service.

But there always is no enough time after I come back home every night.

I'll try my best !

Thank you for all your help! ^_~

Yours sincerely,

Deven

Answers (0)