cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allows only one defect to enter a serial number at the time of results recording

0 Kudos

Hi All,

For the serialization scenario,

Lets suppose we have received Qty:5 , i.e we have 5 serial numbers,

At the time of results recording, when we are evaluating the characteristics, we found 2 of the serial numbers are found defective for a particular characteristic , In the system it allows only to provide only one serial number to report a defect and not the two serial numbers. so when a defect notification is created it has only one serial number and doesn't report two serial numbers as defective.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not have the system rightnow to check this but I think that for each serial number separate notification is created. You have to go to item tab in notification select the same defect twice (if DAMAGE is the defect code for serial number 1 and 2) and assign these 2 serial number against it. One in first row and another serial number below it with item number 2

Anand

0 Kudos

Hi Anand,

I have tried this in my system, it is not allowing me to enter the serial number at any point, It is only allowing me to pick only one serial number at a time in the results recording screen.  In the notification screen, in the items tab... it is not allowing me to enter the serial number in the item tab.

Thanks,

Pavan

poovancheerirajendra
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Try the below

MIC Control Indicators

Results Confirmation - Summ.recording / Single   - Use Single

Sampling Procedure  - 100% 

Then in result recording screen you will get Individual Serial No under Inspection Unit No.

0 Kudos

Hi Rajendran,

I'm using the sampling procedure 100% , still it is only allowing me to enter only serial number at the time of defect irrespective of two defects.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Pavan