Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web dynpro abap shows old data

fikretsomay
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an abap report which calls web dynpro abap page using url with parameters.

At First web dynpro page opens successfully,but when i call it second time with diferent url parameters ; first url parameters shows up all the time.Is that caching?If so how can i clear it?

How can i handle this?

Thnak you.

former_member594929
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Fikret,

Did you get a solution to this issue.?

I am facing a Similar issue :

SE38 program calls a web dynpro application in CL_GUI_WDR_VIEWER.The web Dynpro application in the INIT of the Component Controller takes a lock on a Z* table.

Issue:

Open the program and execute the application to open the Web dynpro application through user 1. The lock is for user 1.

Go back to the selection screen of the report program.

Login through User 2.

Open the program and execute the application to open the Web dynpro application through user 2. The lock is for user 1. In the Init of the Component Controller the SY-uname is still User 1.

Regards

Prateek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

fikretsomay
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all thanks for your replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think its because of the stored cookies.

Thanks

KH

fikretsomay
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any option not store cookies or clear them ?

former_member184578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please provide more details, How you are calling the WDA application, is in in browser or in SAP GUI? Please share the code snippet. I suspect when constructing the url, you might bot clearing the url parameters!

Regards,

Kiran

fikretsomay
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I use :

CALL METHOD cl_wd_utilities=>construct_wd_url

EXPORTING

application_name = 'ZWDA'

in_protocol      = 'HTTPS'

IMPORTING

out_absolute_url = gv_url_string.

to create the url,concatanete the parameters.

After that i call it by using CL_GUI_HTML_VIEWER

data : lr_html type ref to cl_gui_html_viewer.

call method lr_html->show_url

exporting

url                    =  URL   "Pass your WDA URL here

former_member222068
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Fikret,

Before calling the method CREATE_EXTERNAL_WINDOW( ), in the debugging. check what values are being passed to IN_PARAMETERS of the method and also check are you hard coding any values in the called application HANDLEDEFAULT( ) of a window.

Thanks & Regards,

Sankar Gelivi

Gowtham
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi fikret,

Requesting you to check the place that you are passing the parameters to the web dynpro page and make sure all fine there.

i am suggesting you to use cache clear ( invalidate for all nodes ) method before you filling the data into respective nodes , this will make sure old cache is cleared & new data is filled in the nodes.

- Gowtham