cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merging group controls in SAP personas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a custom transaction wherein we have 2 group controls defined in the module pool transaction. These appear as 2 group controls in my personas. I want to merge these group controls. Is that possible with personas?  I have tried moving the fields out of the group control with no luck.

Thanks

Ganesh.S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

chinthan_yajamaan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you provide screen shots of your screen? Also can you tell me what is the error you are getting and which version of Personas are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please see attached. I am unable to ungroup or move the fields about . I want to limit the no of iframes and want to consolidate these 2 groups. I tried moving the fields out and they wouldn't move beyond the individual iframe scrollbars.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can certainly move screen objects out of groups in standard SAP transactions. I do this all the time. I can't immediately think of a reason why it wouldn't work for a custom transaction.

This sort of thing is sometimes easier to understand when you can see it. Can you record a screen cam of the process going wrong? For SCN you'll need to post the video to youtube first, and then put the youtube URL in the pop-up from the "insert video" button on the toolbar on the reply window. Make the youtube video "unlisted" if you don't want too many people finding it!

Steve.